10 mistakes you’re making with your EAP and how to fix them
Published by: LifeWorks,
Join us for insights and actionable tips to deliver a proactive employee assistance programme that gets used.
Employee assistance programmes are often treated as another box to check. However, when it comes to the wellbeing of your employees, you have a duty of care to supply the correct resources.
To truly put your employees first, now is the time to switch to a proactive, rather than reactive wellbeing solution.
You will learn
- How to pick the right EAP for you and your workforce
- Create a successful launch and engagement strategy for your EAP
- Craft a wellbeing strategy that includes your EAP
- Take the stigma out of wellbeing and mental health
- How to Improve company culture
About the host
David Shearman – Strategic Account Director, LifeWorks
David Shearman has worked in the EAP industry for 10 years. During that time he has managed the largest EAP scheme in the UK – the LifeWorks Unum partnership, which covers over 7 million employees.
He also has been responsible for launching Employee Assistance Programmes for Santander, Greggs, Citibank, Specsavers and Mars.