Ten ways to boost the value of your EAP
Published by: LifeWorks,
Employee assistance programmes are often treated as another box to check. However, when it comes to the wellbeing of your employees, you have a duty of care to supply the correct resources.
To truly put your employees first, now is the time to switch to a proactive, rather than reactive wellbeing solution.
You will learn
1. How to pick the right EAP for you and your workforce
2. Create a successful launch and engagement strategy for your EAP
3. Craft a well-being strategy that includes your EAP
4. Take the stigma out of wellbeing and mental health
5. How to Improve company culture
About the host
Ellen is a dynamic business executive for more than 20 years and has established a proven track record of engaging, building and sustaining successful business relationships. She exhibits integrity, honesty and a passion for creating interactions that promote wellbeing.